Re: looking for Case Western Reserve Univ. special collections-THANKS!

A quick thanks very much to those who have already responded to
my request.  As soon as I sent it I scrolled down the screen a bit
farther and there was a link for Special Collections!  Was I
embarassed!  But the SLC doctor called back and I gave him the
numbers and names so generously supplied by list members.

As always, the Cat in the Hat comes to mind:

"I'll bet with my [inter]net I can get those Things yet!"

Thanks! again.

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist
Special Collections