Free Posters

For those of you who collect in the Harris County, Texas area, I have four posters from Mary Dodson Wades's book I Am Sam Houston. On the back of the posters are activities for children.

If you are interested in these posters, then please contact:

Rachel Galan
Director of the East Texas Research Center
Nacogdoches, TX 75961
rgalan@sfalib.sfasu.edu