information on Ver Sacrum

I am looking for information on a journal or magazine called Ver Sacrum.  It was
the "house magazine" or periodical of the Viennese Secessionists (Gustav Klimt,
etc.)  I have a patron who has one set of magazines bound (not sure of the year,
but may be 1898).  I am having trouble finding out 1) how many years was the
magazine published; 2) are these considered rare and/or valuable; 3) Are they
considered highly collectible; 4) Are there publications/websites to find out
more information.

In my initital searching, I have found a fair bit, of course, on the Art Nouveau
Movement, Klimt, and related topics, but not much about this periodical.

Any help or tips will be much appreciated.

Renee Braden
Archives
National Geographic Society