Wei T'o Dryer and Insect Exterminator

I would like to hear from folks out there who have used this machine in
either capacity -- drying wet stuff or killing critters.  I'm especially
interested in knowing if anyone knows of or has created a "for dummies"
type instruction sheet.  We have access to a machine and a copy of an
"abbreviated" (40+ pages) operation manual.  I have not yet used the
machine, by assistant just attempted to use it for the first time and
says that the operating manual is very difficult to follow.  I would
rather not "reinvent the wheel" if someone out there has created a cheat
sheet.

Also, do those of you who use this machine for either books or archival
materials like it?  We may have an opportunity to acquire something of
this sort.

Lisa Pruitt
Gore Center
Middle TN State University