Re: The Day the Music Died- Friday stuff

 I thought by the subject line that this had something to do with the
Napster lawsuit! I was amazed to learn about the Bobby Vee connection.
Amazing they did not cancel the show. With 20-20 hindsight I would sure
rather have seen Buddy than Bobby Vee!

 Don McClean wrote the song, to answer the earlier posting, and Madonna
just did a cover recently.

 Steve in Denver  - 50 degrees and melting snow ...