Re: looking for Case Western Reserve Univ. special collections?

Peace and Blessings:

Dr. Dennis Harrison
University Archivist
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH  44106

216 - 368-3370
FAX  216 - 368 - 0482

email:  dih@po.cwru.edu

Hope this helps.  Harrison is a very generous archivist, when it comes to
the sharing of  information.  He helped me on a graduate project for my
paper.

Good Luck

Zainabu Jones
Graduate Student/Archive Administration