Re: Graduate schools

I can also vouch for the program at NC State,  (Hi Mike, so that's where
you landed).  You also need to consider which aspects of archival work
that you wish to pursue.  For example, does your interest lie in records
management or manuscripts?  I seem to recall that Rutgers has a good
public history program and that U. Michigan, Pitt, U. Texas at Austin
all have good library schools and if they are like UNC they may be
incorporating an archival componant to their MLS programs.

Best of luck,

Keith Longiotti
Associate Photographic Archivist
North Carolina Collection