Advice

Dear List:

I am beginning an archive and records management program for a clinical
laboratory.  The company has never had a system in the past, but has
amassed a vast collection of correspondence and other records.  I am trying
to establish an appraisal system, a retention schedule, and user
guidelines.  Can you refer me to any sites that specifically discuss these
issues for medical laboratories or hospitals?

Sincerely,
Joyce Genoways

Joyce and Hugh Genoways
511 Haverford Dr.