HVAC installation

I am putting together a proposal for the renovation of our archives storage
room.  I have estimates for the shelving part of the project, but I'd like
to add some environmental controls to my proposal in hopes that I might be
able to get that, too (if we get funding at all).
Therefore I am trying to locate contractors who deal with HVAC systems in
the upstate New York/Western Massachussetts area (we're in the Albany area).
I would like to get some estimates from companies that have worked with
library or archives projects before.

If anyone has dealt with companies in this region that they could recommend,
I would greatly appreciate some contact information. (Any advice on the
undertaking of such a project is welcome, too!)

Thank you,
  Molly Gossen

Amalia K. Gossen, MA, MLS
Archivist, Bellevue Alumnae Center for Nursing History
agossen@FoundationNYSNurses.org

Foundation of the New York State Nurses Association
Veronica M. Driscoll Center for Nursing
2113 Western Avenue - Suite 1
Guilderland, New York 12084-9559
Tel: 518-456-7858 ext. 24   FAX: 518-452-3760
http://www.FoundationNYSNurses.org