From: Dean DeBolt [mailto:ddebolt@MAIL.UWF.EDU]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 8:44 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Friday Funnies, Reply Key

"Wee" hauken seems an unlikely place for the Big Bra revolution,
but perhaps it is just Friday!    I am one of the last holdouts in this
library using Eudora (indeed I personally bought Eudora Pro sometime
back).   This has saved me countless downloading patches from
Microsoft, and also I can hit the "Reply all" key and send my reply
to both the original poster AND the list.

Peter made a note on the records management list wondering
how many of us had a microfiche reader.   Interestingly enough,
years ago, several vendors would give libraries these little hand-
held gadgets that permitted you to put in a microfiche and read it.
They might still be available.....somewhere...in the aisle next to
the 8-track tape players.

Dean
Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338