Fwd: (Fwd) Re: BIG BRA REVOLUTION Installment Plan

Sir,

We make the time to do things other than work because
we are not lifelesss drones as you apparently are.

This Big Bra thing was idiotic, though amusing and
quite well crafted for what is obviously a joke.  A
person who creates this is probably a lot more
interesting than someone who lashes out:

". . . this is just unfathomable.  Are there really
any professionals subscribed to this list?"

I feel sorry for you.  Your life and work have merged
into one huge melange of misery.  Lighten up, and try
to enjoy things, even moronic things.  They have a lot
in common with you.

Rick Lodewell