Theatrical Newsletters

I have some newsletters of the  Dramatists Guild, Inc (New York, NY)
and The International Theatre Institute of the United States, Inc,
all from 1991.  Would anyone be interested in receiving them?  They
fall outside our acquisition scope and are thus destined for the
recycling bin....
Marius Coetzee
University Archivist & Records Manager
Central Records Office