Snow big deal/February effect

_sNOw Big Deal_ was one of the subject lines from January 1999 when the list
went berserk comparing weather reports from various archives all over the
globe; the February effect started a bit early that year.

I didn't do a complete search of the Archives and Archivists archives, but I
recall getting some interesting info from an archivist with a weather agency.
 But maybe that was offlist; I was sorting some weather bureau publications
from the early twentieth century at the time.

How does the sNOw big deal thread compare with the Bassiere(Brazilian?)
revolution spam?  Well, my 'net connection experienced a fatal flaw when I
tried to connect to a Brazilian site for the inside scoop on the 1817
revolution, so I can't give you the skinny on that.

Or maybe we'll hear from the archivist at Victoria's Secret or Frederick's...

Holly
Vacationing? in Virginia as a nurse's aide