Fred Harvey question

I'm forwarding this question to the list as I've reached the limits of
what I can find out about this question.  This inquiry came to me
from someone else in the library here, so if you have any
information--which of course I would greatly appreciate!--send it me
and I'll pass it along.  Thanks a million,

FORWARD BEGINS:

I have a rather special collection of films from the Fred Harvey
collection that are dated 1936. The films are in black and white and
are
of the Grand Canyon, Carlsbad Caverns, etc and include photos of
American
Indians as well. A brown Tru-Vue is included in the box, and on the
box it
reads "Fifty-six scenes of The Great Grand Canyon of Arizona in
Three
Dimension Photography" and is signed Fred Harvey. The film itself
is from
Eastman Kodak. The photos are the duplicated on every other frame
facilitate the three-dimensional effect.

My question to you is - how rare is this Tru-Vue and set of
photographs?
>From what I have been able to research, the Tru-Vue didn't come
out until
the 1933 Century of Progress Expo in Chicago, Illinois,  and was a
subsidiary of Rock Island Bridge & Ironworks in Rock Island, Illinois.
They were bought out in 1951 by Sawyer's View-Master. The patent
number on
the Tru-Vue is 30564.

FORWARD ENDS

Thanks again,