Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:00:48 -0500
From: Brenda Battleson <blb@acsu.buffalo.edu>
To: Kathleen Delaney <kdelaney@acsu.buffalo.edu>
Subject: archives request

Hi there,

I'm looking for a print version of the following journal.

American art journal
music, art, literature, and the drama.
Imprint-- New York : American Art Journal Co.,
published weekly from 1876-1905

Specifically, we need 1901 (still looking for a cite that gives issue, page,
etc.) for an article on the piano exhibit at the Pan Am [1901] that has
numerous images. Everyone on Worldcat has the journal in microfilm. Would
any archivists out  there possibly have a print copy? (Print may in fact,
no longer exist...).