Million Dollar Sermon

Does anyone have the text of the ?Million Dollar Sermon??  In 1890, Frank
W. Gunsaulus, pastor of Plymouth Church in Chicago, delivered a sermon
saying what he would do if given a million dollars to open a school.
Philip Danforth Armour heard the sermon and gave Gunsaulus the money.
Together they started Armour Institute of Technology which in 1940 merged
with Lewis Institute (both in Chicago) to form Illinois Institute of
Technology.  While we have some (not all) of the records of Armour
Institute of Technology in the Archives here at IIT, we do not have the
sermon.  Nor have I been able to find it, or a copy of the text, in any of
the other obvious Chicago-area repositories.  I?ve also tried internet
searches for Gunsaulus materials, but have not turned up the sermon
anywhere.  The specific date is also unknown so I?m not able to check
newspapers.  And I?ve tried the Readers? Guide to Periodical Literature for
all years up to 1918.  Any leads or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Catherine Bruck,
University Archivist
bruck@iit.edu