Harry Marinsky

Hello ―

My name is Amelia Grohman and I work at/attend Parsons School of Design. I am currently involved in a research project centered around watercolor sketches of interiors by Harry Marinsky (b.1909). The Kellen Archives at Parsons have a collection of them, and I would like to find out more about other Marinsky-related resources.
No singificant secondary material (that I have found) has ever been written on Marinsky, but he was apparently involved with the design of the Oval Office interior, and possibly other interiors. If anyone has any leads on other collections or information on Marinsky's career aside from the bronze sculptures, please let me know! I am also very interested in discovering more about his political leanings/affiliations.
My email:groha641@newschool.edu.
Thanks so much,
Amelia Grohman