Censorship. Bethesda Regional Public Library.

Sent To: Please forward to Paulette Dickerson  MCPL Board <library.betsed@co.mo.md.us>, dsaklad@gnu.org
Subject: -Please forward to Paulette Dickerson  MCPL Board: Reports. Achievements. Accomplisments. Long range planning.

-Please forward to Paulette Dickerson  MCPL Board

Dianne Betsey EAA
Maryland

Reply To:
dsaklad@gnu.org

Dear Dianne Betsey,

Thank you for your interest Dianne Betsey !

1. What words are represented by the letters  EAA  ?...

I appreciate the minutes I'm reading via
http://www.mont.lib.md.us/brdminseptoct.html

Please add to MCPL web links and send along to me
dsaklad@gnu.org

   a. Kay Ecelbarger's address for email

   and
   b. "The Intellectual Freedom Report, which is
       written and presented to the Board every three
       months by Kay Ecelbarger, Chief of the
       Department's Collection Development Section,
       is in Board folders."
       http://www.mont.lib.md.us/brdminseptoct.html

2. Please forward my request for the
   Bethesda Regional Library report or whatever
   such or similar materials are called to
   a. MCPL Board Chair Paulette Dickerson or the
       current chair

      and forward to
   b. Liaison William Rubin

There is communication among officers of our cities'
public libraries.

The format of reports may not necessarily be termed
report, but there is written communication from
Bethesda Regional Library about accomplishments and
achievements.

There is written communication from
Bethesda Regional Library about long range plans and
needs.

A. What is the format of such communications called if
   not necessarily called reports?...

B. Would you help identify correctly what could be
   called reports at other public library systems?...

C. What reports or other materials are prepared by
   Bethesda library advisory committee?...

D. What reports or other materials are prepared by
   Bethesda Regional Library for
     i. LAC,
    ii. County Library Board or
   iii. MCDPL Director?...

Reply To:
dsaklad@gnu.org

I remain, as always, advocating for institutional change
and for improving the organizational culture
of our cities' public libraries!

Kind regards,
Don Saklad

Guide to Problematical Library Use
http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.weblogs.com/stories

tel. 617.661.9650

          From: Dianne Betsey <library.betsed@co.mo.md.us>

           to the Guest book, and as we have told you
           in the past, the Bethesda Library librarian
           does not produce such reports.

           Please let me know if we can be of any
           further assistance to you.

          Dianne Betsey, EAA