Survey Last Chance - Fire Protection Standards

Thank you all who have already taken the survey that I posted on Monday. I
realize that many people may have set their subscriptions to nomail for last
Monday's holiday and that is the reason for the reposting.

If you haven't taken the survey please take the time to click on the
following link. If you have taken the survey please do NOT take it again.

I will be closing the survey on Thursday evening at 10 p.m Pacific Time. The
survey results will be shared and they are very interesting at this point in
time.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?9QDXTEQF0EJ7JN68VBJ2X18E

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group