Problems with lignin-free archival boxes

Karin Strohbeck's comments on the problems with archival boxes
caused me to check our highly satisfactory units here at our
Society archives.

We use an archival box manufactured under contract to
papermaker David Carruthers in Montreal and which is called
"Neutracor," a neutral pH white corrugated box measuring 15.5 x 7
x 10. We have 10-year-old units which receive regular abuse and
love 'em. Even fully loaded they are easy to heft and they take legal
as well as letter size folders. They are neutral and never yellow.

David Carruthers - Papermaker
La Papeterie St-Armand
3700 St Patrick
Montreal, Quebec
Canada
514 931-8338

       David G Anderson <glenhist@glen-net.ca>
   Glengarry Historical Society - Alexandria ON
   Nor'Westers & Loyalist Museum - Williamstown ON
   Glengarry Pioneer Museum - Dunvegan ON