Looking for Al McGuire column "Hoopla!"

Good Morning:

I have a patron looking for copies of a column that he ghostwrote with Al
McGuire from approximately 1978-1985.  It was called "Hoopla!"  According to
him, the column was weekly and went out to college newspapers all over the
country with a small pamphlet advertising Miller products.

Our own archives contain no reference to either the column or the pamphlet
and none of the local universities' newspapers seem to have carried it.
Does anyone else know of this column and/or whose collection might contain
copies?  Any leads would be greatly appreciated.  Responses can be made
directly to me to avoid list clutter.

Deidre Thieman

BA - Moving Image Arts; MLIS - Master of Library and Information Science;
SAA, AMIA, AFI

Corporate Archivist

Miller Brewing Company

3939 W. Highland Blvd.