Apology -- Nasty "VIRUS" ALERT

A "most eloquent chastisement" has been presented to me. I must apologize to
the list for being "too-quick-on-the-draw" with regards to my post earlier
on the subject.

I promise to thoroughly check out any and all alerts prior to broadcast.
This "VIRUS" ALERT was a hoax! (I am red-faced!) Again, my apologies.

Best Regards,

Chuck Cheney
Executive Vice President & Director of Operations
Maspix, Inc.     -     Corporate Headquarters
10 Roanoke Road, Laurel Springs, NJ 08021-2827 (USA)
Phone:  856.346.0047;  Fax:  856.346.1877;  Cell: 416.726.5624
Web: www.maspix.com   E-Mail: chuck@maspix.com

 RESPONSE CONTENT:

Valued input/feedback from a co-subscriber:

> Here is the text of the description of this hoax from the
> Symantec web site:

> *********
>   ©1995-2001 Symantec
>   Corporation.
>   All rights reserved.
>
>   Legal Notices
>   Privacy Policy
>

>                      Virtual Card for You
>
>                       Reported on: January 10, 2001
>                       Last Updated on: February 13, 2001 at 12:44:05 PM
PST

>                           Printer-friendly version
>

>                      The Virtual Card for You is a hoax that should be
> ignored. The
>                      following is the text that may be received as an
email
> message:
>
>                      Virus Alert VIRUS WARNING To ALL INTERNET USERS:
>
>                      A new virus has just been discovered that has been
> classified by
>                      Microsoft (www.microsoft.com) and by McAfee
>                      (www.mcafee.com) as the most destructive ever!
>
>                      This virus was discovered yesterday afternoon by
McAfee