For Rbert Schmidt

Robert,
I believe in freedom as much, or more, than most. But with freedom comes responsibility because one man's freedom is another's tyranny.

Can you keep Don Saklad off the listserv. I am tired of his agenda -- which is not related to Archives and Archivist listserv. And he submits nothing but his personal agenda. This is hardly fair to the rest of us. His posts, are nothing more than advertisments for his point of view and I feel like a hostage!!

Jackie