16th Armored Division Pennant (Free)

Greetings.  Our department recently came into possession of a pennant from the 1956 reunion of the 16th Armored Division.  Unfortunately, this item does not fit within our collection guidelines.  I would like to send the pennant to a proper repository.  I conducted very brief searches on yahoo, alta vista and World Cat, but could find no repositories listed as holding records of the 16th Armored.  Thanks.

Curt Hanson
Assistant Archivist
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections
University of North Dakota
PO Box 9000
Chester Fritz Library
Grand Forks, ND  58202