CONSULTANT FOR ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL

Hello Everyone,
I'm fowarding this inquiry to the list in hope
that someone can help. Please reply to Mr.
Henderson.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-6720
rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu
_____________________________________

Susan Fox, Executive Director of SAA, suggested I
refer my question to
listservs.  I am Chair of a Committee that has
responsibility for a small
archive of material relating to the residents and
employees of a retirement
community here in San Diego.  I am concerned about
environmental conditions
in the Archives Room, especially relating to
temperature and humidity
control.  We are in need of a consultant to advise
us on this matter, but in
order to proceed I need to present a budget for
the consultative services.
What I need at the moment is a ball park figure of
what such a study might
cost.  At some point, assuming that the cost of
the study is approved, we
will also need to employ a consultant.  Any
information on either of these
points would be very much appreciated.  Thank
you.  James W. Henderson,
Chair, Historical Committee, Casa de las Campanas,
18755 West Bernardo Drive,
#1257, San Diego CA  92127.