Thanks for info for my friend re: archiving e-mail

I want to thank the people who so kindly took the
time to respond to my friend's message about archiving
e-mail.  She and I both learned a lot.

THANK you!

Margaret Monroe

Caltrans Office Technician (Typing)
(UN-official Record-keeper and archivist for all records
in District 4 of all State-owned toll bridges in
Northern California)

State of California
Department of Transportation
District 4
Division of Structure Maintenance & Investigations, Toll Bridges
Room 10-400
P. O. Box  23660
Oakland, CA  94623-0660

Phone: 510-286-6188