Re: cute reference request

Hello!

This request really made me smile.  Its quite similar to the sort of thing I
receive all the time as the web master of several historical interest sites I
run as a hobby.  Usually the child is about 10 and the request is for something
like, "Tell me the causes and effects of the Reformation. I have a report due
tomorrow."

Lifetimes of scholarship have been built on less than that! ;-}

Lisa Pearson
Student, Graduate School of Library and Information Science
Simmons College