Photo releases and fire extinguishers

Hello fellow listers,

I have two questions today.  We are planning to undertake a project to photograph the workers at a factory for which my archives is the repository.  We have a similiar set of photos from around the turn of the century and about 60 years later.  My question is do we need each and every worker to sign a release form or can the company sign a single form for everyone?

Second question.  We are looking at fire extinguishers and are wondering if there are any that are specifically recommended for Archives.

As always any and all responses will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely
Rob Dishon
Archivist
LaGuardia & Wagner Archives