Re: cute reference request

April 1st may be a Sunday but it is also a well-known special
day of the year - April Fool's Day.  But we should not second
guess ... give him/her all the information you have.

    Thomas M. Whitehead                 Special Collections
    Temple University Libraries      Philadelphia, PA 19122
    Voice: 215-204-8230                   Fax: 215-204-5201
             EMail: whitetm@astro.ocis.temple.edu