Fwd: Request for Cataloging Help

Hello Everyone,
I've fowarding this message to the listserve in
the hope that someone may be able to help. It
would probably be best to reply directly to Sandra
Bergmannova at the Martinu Institute
<sandra@martinu.cz>.

--
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator

Dear Mr. Schmidt,
       I received the attached request for
cataloging guidance from
the Martinu Institute in Prague, which holds a
massive amount of
holographs, letters, and other archival materials
related to the
composer Bohuslav Martinu.  This material is
important to the
international musicological community.   Since the
Institute has
funding for Internet access, it also serves as a
contact point for
other archives in the Czech Republic.
       I am referring them to documentation on the
LOC website and
sending them copies of our _Descriptive Cataloging
of Rare Books_ and
_Archives, Personal Papers, and Manuscripts_.  I
will also give them
the full cataloging for our Martinu archival
materials.  However,
there are certainly other crucial matters which
will arise.
      Is other assistance / guidance available
from your listserv or
others whom you may know?  Any help  (or even
encouragement) would be
most appreciated by the Institute.
                     best wishes,
                           Judith Fiehler
                            <jfie@loc.gov>

* this is a private note, not a communication of
the Library of
Congress *