"Poor and Lonely Saps"

Another reason for joining this listserv was for the sense of community.  I
just made a terrific find in the sub-basement of our Student/Faculty center
and all my co-workers had to say was "that's nice and my you're dirty".  All
you university archivists out there may appreciate my find more than the
people in my own building.  [BTW-I found grade ledgers from our parent
institution (old enough that I don't need to worry about privacy <I hope>)
and a scale model of our chapel.  Very cool.]  Now, I'll just clean these
items (and myself) up a bit and show them off in style.

Christina Wolf
Archivist & Special Collections Librarian
Dulaney-Browne Library
Oklahoma City University
2501 N. Blackwelder
Oklahoma City, OK 73106-1493