A few answers

Hi. I had posted a message to the listserv a couple weeks ago about online digital photo services and analog tape recorders and promised to report on what I heard. Here are the replies I received.

Heather Wagner of Hewlett Packard Archives said, "We use a company in Berkeley, CA called Custom Process. They created our web-based image database and we can give anyone access to specific or all images for download. Users can also order prints, slides or transparencies. They also do matting and framing. Their website is http://www.customprocess.com. The contact is Howard Brainen."