purchasing Standard Series for Architectural Records

This is to inform you that the only way to purchase the Standard Series for Architecture and Landscape Design Records: A Tool for the Arrangement and Description of Archival Collections by K. Shepherd and W. Lowell is by means of sending a check.

We cannot process invoices, purchase orders, credit cards, cost transfers or any other non-check forms of purchasing.  If you send insitutional paperwork we will not respond to it.  We suggest that it is paid for by personal check and that you then seek reimbursement from your institution.  We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Waverly Lowell
Environmental Design Archives
College of Environmental Design
University of California