An Alternative

The All New Amazing Man-Stick solution to impotence.

The Totally Natural, Totally Pleasurable way to restore lost vigor and
vitality.

If you are tired of pretending you are sick, if you are tired of staying up
late playing Parcheesi until she's asleep, if you are tired of hearing: "I
wonder if we could just try one more time . . ."

Then refresh yourself with the All New Amazing Man-Stick.

No more pills to swallow, no more injections into tender tissue, no more
liquids to drink or cremes to apply.

NO!

The All New Amazing Man-Stick, does not rely on artificial means to restore
lost vigor.  Featuring patent pending EnVigo Zeppelin technology the All New
Amazing Man-Stick will solve your present problems and present you with new
and exciting ones.

The All New Amazing Man-Stick comes complete with sheath and four Man-Sticks
for hours of pleasure.

Never embarrass yourself with the results of taking a pill too early, never
again surreptitiously attempt to inject yourself at the dinner table.  NO!
Man-Stick applies on site and is as easy to use as a condom.  The All New
Amazing Man-Stick is reusable!

Change:

"I wonder if we could just try one more time . . ."

"Again, already!?!"  with the All New Amazing Man-Stick!!!

The All New Amazing Man-Stick is the modern alternative to sleeping in the
den.

Hear what a few satisfied customers say:

Ed of Wisconsin:

"I used to bowl until 4 in the morning just to make sure she was asleep.
Now, I go home early and wake her up!"

Leo of Texas:

"I was ashamed.  Everyone wondered why my brothers had 5 kids each, and all
we had was a cat.  Now with Man-Stick we still don't have kids, but that's
because we're too busy with other things.  Heh heh."

Abel of the Bronx:

My wife used to say 'shave your back, you're disgusting.' but that was how I
kept her from wanting, uhh . . . well . . . you know . . . wanting.  But now
with Man-Stick, I'm shaved clean."

Francisco of Indiana:

"I don't wear pants anymore."

The All New Amazing Man-Stick.  The Totally Natural, Totally Pleasurable and
Totally Safe alternative to unnatural, unsafe solutions to a loss of vigor
can be yours for a one time price of only $19.99.  NO Doctors, no
Pharmacists, no snickering kids, a one time purchase and a lifetime of
pleasure.

Send your money today to:

The All New Amazing Man-Stick
PO Box 3239