Necco Candies

Anyone from the Cambridge, Mass., area have an interest in this?

I removed negatives from a small box (roughly 8 x 5 x 1 inches) with gold
paper on the cover.  The paper pictures a factory with a Necco Sweets logo.
The side says "Compliments of New England Confectionery Company, 254
Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, Mass."  It's not in perfect shape, but it's
pretty good.  I'd be happy to send it to anyone free of charge.  Let me
know.

Erin Foley
Archivist
Circus World Museum