From: "Robert W. Dalton, CRM" <bj_dalton@MSN.COM>
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: "Access and Allies" question
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:53:45 -0700

Dean ... not sure that you can be correct on your answer below.  Using your
logic a invoice received by the university for services rendered from an
outside resource wouldn't be considered a record that had to be retained as
part of the payment documents.  Now I'm sure there are many records that
fall into this category that would be required to be shown if asked by
someone as part of the public records act.

I've seen to many articles from Peter K that talked about public records
being requested including email to and from officials and private citizens,
companies, etc.,    Not a lawyer, but....

R W Dalton, CRM
DaltonConsulting
daltonconsulting@hotmail.com