Re: FW: inquiries

Most all associations that I'm connected with do celebrate
milestones and anniversaries such as 10, 15, 20, 35, etc.
years.   This is important because it keeps your history and
organization present in the minds of its members.   You
can also celebrate smaller events within these categories,
such as "10th anniversary of certification of our association
by the ...." or 25th anniversary of our newsletter.

I have never been crazy about "Halls of Fame."   I think the
way to do it is to have the "Hall" be a collection in the archives,
where you add files for honorarees, and perhaps a plaque
or photograph on a wall.  It depends on whether your quarters
are set up for public viewing and how you honor your Hall of
Famers.

Dean

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338