SGML Conversion

Dear Sir,

We are a data conversion company and are into SGML conversion .We can offer
you high levels of quality , i.e 99.995 % keying accuracy and 100 %
structural accuracy for SGML type work at low costs of 45 - 50 cents cents
/ kb depending on the complexity of the job. If there is any scope to open
a dialogue for us to be able to do data conversion to you. I would be very
hapy to send you a presentation of my company. For now I am sending a brief
description of our capabilities in a few paragraphs below

Thanks a lot and Best Regards

Looking forward to your reply

Ritesh Rai
rrai@andrew.cmu.edu

Ritika Infotech has a 150 seat with 250-operator facility in Chennai,
India. It has been doing Data Entry of Image based Forms like Medical claim
forms (HCFA1500/UB92) and Airbills. It has capability to handle other forms
like credit card applications, survey forms and any other form that is in
paper form or image form. The company is also engaged in Data conversion
for the publishing industry and has capability to handle any projects in
SGML / XML or HTML. The quality parameters that the outputs confirm to are
100% structural and 99.995 Keying accuracy. The Design team at Ritika can
take the customers requirements and convert them into a production-defined
statement for any level of complexity, and the turn around is very fast and
reliable. The company has a capacity to handle more than 150 MB of
shippable data every month to the accuracy levels required by the customer.
Latest OCR techniques can be used to wherever possible so that the costs
are reduced and the customer benefits.

The company has a very cost effective operation in Chennai India and today
is capable of satisfying the most difficult customer in terms of quality
and timely delivery of his data. Also the company maintains a 2 MBPS IP
leased circuit which means that high and voluminous data can be easily
transferred to its conversion facility and back to the customer with ease
and total reliability.

Whether it is forms or data conversion, Ritika Infotech can be the back end
for any Data capture company in USA.