Re: Paper Conspiracy

We had a long discussion on this perhaps 6-8 months ago, based on an article
Baker wrote in the New Yorker.  I can't remember all the back & forth ( I
ran "Nicholson Baker" on the archives of the list and about 30 items came
up, not including my original post, where I don't think I mentioned his
name), but as I recall there was a basic feeling that Baker lived in a dream
world where every item he needed could be saved at no cost and no
preservation issues need be considered.

Your best bet, if you want to pursue this, is probably check out the
listserv archives (it's the web interface URL down at the bottom of each
posting)

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021