Re: fire suppression systems

Go to the NEDCC (Northeast Document Conservation Center).  They have a lot
of information about a variety of preservation issues - including the
benefits & drawbacks of different water-based fire suppression
systems..  They also have other sources to contact for more
information.  They do have a website & are a very reputable organization
in the Preservation field.

Ellee Figi
Graduate Student
University of Maryland