To bind or box

To whom it may concern:
I am working on a collection of records of a 206 year old masonic lodge.  Much of
the collection is composed of  volumes bound in leather.  Many of these are in
very good shape and I will do no more than inventory them.  Some, however, are
heir to the famous red rust and I would normally box them.  I am in the position
here of having no financial constraints.  Also the volumes are likely to be on
display, hopefully with some environmental controls, and the membership would
like for them to look attractive.  Is rebinding an option?  Any suggestions where
to go.

Louise Sandberg, Special Collections
Lawrence Public Library
Lawrence, MA