Wisconsin Bridge & Iron Company

Greetings:

I'm trying to locate historical business records and engineering drawings of the Wisconsin Bridge & Iron Company of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  I have forward a message to the UW-Milwaukee Golda Meir Library, but thought others on this list might know the whereabouts of any archival collections.

They did a lot of work in Michigan's Upper Peninsula for copper and iron mining companies and we get many requests for structural drawings in conjunction with historic preservation projects.

Any information on the survival of such records would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Erik

Erik C. Nordberg,   University Archivist
MTU Archives & Copper Country Hist. Coll.
Michigan Technological University
Houghton, MI 49931
Tel: 906-487-2505      Fax: 906-487-2357
enordber@mtu.edu      copper@mtu.edu
On the www at http://www.lib.mtu.edu/jrvp/mtuarchives/mtuarchives.htm