From: Deborah Davis [mailto:dsdavishm@HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 11:05 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Preserving food?!?

Hello Archives Folks,

A friend of mine just bought a box of the Royal Wedding Cake (Charles and
Diana's).  It was naturally expensive, and my friend would like to preserve
it.  (We live in hot, humid South Georgia by the way).  Do any of you have
any suggestions?  Help.  I have no idea how to help 20 year old food last to
40 year old food.  Please respond to me off the list at
dsdavishm@hotmail.com.  I'm no longer a member of the list due to lack of
time.

Thank you,

Deborah S. Davis
Archives Librarian
VSU Archives,
Valdosta State University, Valdosta, Ga. 31698
229 333-7150