Re: Springtime in the Rockies=snow

Denver Public Schools are closed for the first time in six years, which of
course broke my seventeen year old daughter's heart. The University of
Denver is closed - so all of you who were lined up to call or drop by
today - forget it. My wife and I will be cleaning the house for visiting
family coming this Sunday for Easter dinner. I don't think it is that bad
out - but I am from Cleveland ...

 I wonder if the Krispy Kreems doughnut store is open? For those of
you not in the Denver area, we just opened our our first Krispy Kreems
franchise store about two weeks ago and the wait is still about two hours.
Customers are lined up around the block twenty four hours a day. It is a
major media event ( who says Denver is a cow town? ). I have never had one -
are they THAT good?

 Steve at DU