Permission forms for digital photographs

Apologies if this has been discussed recently--have had the list set to
NOMAIL for a while.  Is there a sample form somewhere that a small repository
could adapt for our use when allowing someone to make a digital copy of a
photograph we own?   .A local schoolteacher wants to come in and photograph
some photos--but how can we control what becomes of them after she does her
one-time project?
Mary Prendergast
Harding Twp. Historical Society, New Vernon, NJ
maprender@aol.com