Re: /WPA question

Thanks, Peter. I had already done a web search but, of course, you find
more. Thanks too to each of you responding individually. Keep 'em coming
if you can spare the time. Each message adds more than the Web, either
additional sources or details of how they're catalogued, or new, related
projects!

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:53:19 -0400 "Kurilecz, Peter"
<peter.kurilecz@woodsidesummitgroup.com> writes:
> Because it is Easter (and I'm tired of reviewing the CFR) here are
> some
> sites for you to look at.
>
> http://www.rootsweb.com/~sdgenweb/state/wpagraves.html

<http://www.bos2.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?type=phrase&query=WPA+Grave