Pattycake, pattycake, Baker man.....

Nicholson Baker may, indeed, be a joke, but I don't think the taxpayers
(read "resource allocators") are laughing.

I think that when someone from the great unwashed challenges us on what we
are doing, and it gets people thinking about what we are doing, it can't be
all bad...heck, they might even consider doughing over a few more bucks so
we can "save" all that neat old stuff...

Kim "I dont care what you say about me, just keep talking" Scott