[Fwd: Fwd: FW: Missing Day]

Folks, it is 4:52 CDT -- almost too late for "Friday Posts," but, hey, I'm
retired and only do email once a day now.  Have I got the Friday posts for
you AND not one but two!  Somehow, I have gotten myself on a crazy list.
The first one is just very strange; the second one (I'll put it in a
separate post to prolong the suspense) is from the same source and I really
am curious if any of you have any knowledge of its "truth" and where it
came from originally.

Have a great weekend but keep the sun moving,

Frank Cook