Update on Maine State Archives Reopening

Due to water damage from flooding on all three floors of the Archives, as
well as asbestos removal, the MSA Search Room remains closed.  Renovation
has taken longer than expected, but we plan to reopen by Monday, July 2,
2001.  If you are traveling any distance to use our facilities, it is
advised to call ahead to confirm that we are indeed open.

It would be greatly appreciated if members of the list would crosspost this
announcement to other appropriate lists.

Many thanks!

Art ("Waders of the Lost Archives") Dostie