Re: Have any of you used Midwest Freezedry and what were the resu lts?

I have only had phone conversations with MFD, but I was very impressed with
their professionalism, available technology and pricing.  They are in our
Disaster Recovery Plan as the point of contact for various recovery
operations.

I was informed by someone here at Harley that many corporations are now
referring to Disaster Recovery Plans as "Business Continuity Plans."  I love
corporate buzzwords!

Bill Jackson
Senior Archivist
Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Milwaukee, WI

Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.
Title: RE: Have any of you used Midwest Freezedry and what were the results?